Quick Links

Quick Links

Maple Grove Primary School

  • SearchSearch Site
  • Translate Translate Page

In-year admissions – change school during the year

If you have moved, you can apply to change schools during the school year. We call this an "in-year admission". You can also apply if you want your child to attend a different school.

Hertfordshire School Admissions

The local authority is responsible for the admissions and appeals at Maple Grove Primary School.  The school is responsible for Nursery admissions.

in year changing school without moving home 128kb.pdf

Hertfordshire School Admission appeals